This year (2018) marks the fourth year of the METRO Accelerator, as such we hosted our first Alumni Summit on the 4th June: Together with, 30+ Alumni, 30+ Contributors, and with 120 visitors we celebrated this milestone.
GET sessions– from funding to lead-gen and sales, leading experts shared key insights on how to generate & scale new business opportunities:
- Running METRO’s own METROpolitan team Tim Kruppe provided learnings from testing digital solutions together with restaurants.
- Isabel Rudolf and Boris Minialai from our METRO Federation team shared how to approach METRO for Business Development.
- METRO Director EU Affairs Maria Heider gave an insight on understanding the challenges of digital regulation.
- METRO’s Head of Sales Tim Wenz and FragPaul’s co-founder Marc Stratmann presented how to best set up & run a successful B2B sales force & call center.
- Hugo Hanselmann, the CEO of HuHeHa, explained us the ins and outs of selling your product to corporations.
- The second McKinsey & Company team consisting of Claus Heintzeler, Christoph Goeken, Fabio Mann and Sandra Welchering presented how to create a successful value creation journey.
- Google’s One Startup Team was represented by Jan Michel Vette who elaborated on what the best way is to scale with a small team.
- Jan Thomas, CEO of Berlin Valley (NKF), explained us how to best PR your company & brand.
- Arvato Systems North America’s Director of Commerce, Marcel Muscat, gave us information on leveraging enterprise system integration partners for sales & growth.
- From Microsoft for Startups Stephan Jacquemot and Philipp Laurim gave us the valuable insight in how Microsoft supports fast growing companies.
- We got an expert view on the typical SaaS journey from MOC-UP, MVP to MRR and global growth from Alexander Bruehl represented saasgarage.com.
- Matthias Beikert and Kai Toepel, speaking for Sprintbetter, elaborated on building products customers love.
- Marc Lemcke and Christian Herzog from New York International and Berlin Partnerrespectively, informed us on how to expand faster and cheaper than ever: The New York & Berlin Experience.
- Mo Syed explained us how to grow fast by understanding your customer.
- Alpha’s Head of Growth, Anuraag Verma, joined us to get insights in validating your assumptions to avoid costly mistakes.
- Johanna Campion from Web Financial Group informed us on financial modeling and how to make it worth your effort.